[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Glossostigma

A poster had complained of dying Glossostigma, dying in the space of a few
weeks.  I had a similar experience, in that it didnt root well initially,
often stems rotting and breaking, and allowing the leaves and intact stem
parts to float.  Finally, after more than a month of replanting the
fragments, the plants are starting to grow and propagate.  I am not getting
the horizontal growth, but that is expected as I have hard water.

Alan Van Nevel
Naval Air Warfare Center, Weapons Division
alan at peewee_chinalake.navy.mil

    "Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn" -W.Shakespeare