[Prev][Next][Index]

Paludarium

I'm going to be setting up a paludarium in the next few weeks. Karen
Randall has answered some questions for me and been very helpful. I'd
appreciate hearing from others on this digest who have set one up and have
had some experience with them. Ideas of design, lighting, plants, fish etc.
would be interesting. Not that I want to copy someone else just avoid
pitfalls that someone else has already gone through.

As well as fish I was thinking of keeping a frog in it. Anyone have any
ideas, pros and cons on this idea? Are small turtles feasible? How about
newts?

Olga
in Vancouver