Re: T12 Electronic ballasts

 G.Tong says
>> have never seen a T12 electronic ballast but I troll the
commercial lighting stores and they don't sell them. Hence my post, because
one wouldn't drive T12s with an electronic ballast designed for T8s..<<

Valmont Electric makes an electronic ballast called the Ultra-Miser. They
have models to drive many different wattages of T12/RS and T8/RS bulbs.
Their number is 1-800-533-7290
Visit the Aquatic Gardeners Association home page
 at <http://blake.oit.unc.edu/~fish/aga/>