[Prev][Next][Index]

What do I have?

All!

Does anyone know a plant which looks like the following:

- leaves set like in a Hygrophila
- growns well both submersively and emersively
- emersive form has a "hairy" stem
- leaves look just like oak leaves (such shape), light
green, like other hygrophilas, but there is no leaf base
(sorry for my limited English - how do you call the part
between the actual leaf and the stem?) meaning the leaf is
set on the stem directly, with part of the leaf even growing
around the stem and joined with the leaf on the oposite side

I suppose this is one of the hygrophilas, but to be hnies,
I've never seen that one before. i would appreciate some
help inidentifying it.

           /
          ||/   -=< TONID >=-
     | /| |/   Tomasz Nidecki
     || |//    tonid at falcon_mimuw.edu.pl (FWD to FIDO)
     ||////    Tomasz.Nidecki at f78_n480.z2.fidonet.org
     /  /_
    |', ___
     --

Message originated at Tonid's Endemic Zone FIDO-Gate
From: Tomasz Nidecki <Tomasz.Nidecki at f78_n480.z2.fidonet.org>
To:   All
Please use the above "From:" address for private mail!