[Prev][Next][Index]

I'VE GOT SAE'S AT LAST!

* Crossposted in AQUAPLANTS-L
* Crossposted in AQUARIUM-L

I'VE GOT SAE'S I'VE GOT SAE'S :)))))

Sorry for shouting, I'm just so excited :)

They're great! about 2 inches long, I bought 5 of them right
away! Within one hour they started swimming in my tank as a
group and working on the leaves :) Nobody, believe it or
not, was buying them in the shop and the shop owner told me
that they are veeeeery rare, and they haven't seen them in
Poland for years :) Am I lucky or what :) I called them in
the morning and just asked, BTW do you have C. siamensis,
and thy answered "yes", "are you ABSOLUTELY SURE it's a
siamensis and not a kalopterus?" "Yes". SO I got into the
tram and off I went :)

BTW they weren't even expensive! $2 each.

           /
          ||/   -=< TONID >=-
     | /| |/   Tomasz Nidecki
     || |//    tonid at falcon_mimuw.edu.pl (FWD to FIDO)
     ||////    Tomasz.Nidecki at f78_n480.z2.fidonet.org
     /  /_
    |', ___
     --

Message originated at Tonid's Endemic Zone FIDO-Gate
From: Tomasz Nidecki <Tomasz.Nidecki at f78_n480.z2.fidonet.org>
To:   All
Please use the above "From:" address for private mail!