[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: light reflectors

Another relecting material that I have been pleased with is reflective mylar.
This is the stuff used for RC models. Just get the black one :)
Just kidding ! The silver color is the best one. It's very easy to work
with and no sticky material involved. It has heat activated glue coating.
So you just need to hold it in place and blast hot air (I used hair dryer) on
it. The final result is a clean smooth surface.

Hardjono