[Prev][Next][Index]

Reflectors

     I just set up a new hood for my 60 gallon which holds 4 4'
florescents.  Are reflectors very important?  I went down to the
hardware store and bought that stuff by the foot that looks like the
bubble sheet packing stuff covered with reflective metllic material.
I had seen similar stuff in a friends set-up.
     Is a name brand reflector such as  Triton "Brite Lite" reflectors
MUCH better?
--
*    Justin Frese       Fresno, Ca                      *
*      It is better to be thought of as ignorant than   *