[Prev][Next][Index]

too many roots!!!

     Whats the deal with all of these roots!!!  I have roots coming
out all over from a couple of my plants.  One particular one (I still
dont know the name) has roots coming out of every segment of its
stem..Every joint where a new few leaves stick out from there are
roots.  I mean a lot!  They used to be just little things, but now
they are branching, and branching again!  I have little white upside
down trees growing out of my poor plants!  The Stems even bend twards
the substrate like they are going to root and break off.  Seems a bit
strange to me.
     Is this a sign of something bad?  It doesn't look good.
--
*    Justin Frese       Fresno, Ca                      *