[Prev][Next][Index]

Farlowella Acus vs. Aponogeton Ulvaceous

The day after I added a huge farlowella acus (about 8"), one of the healthier
leaves of what I think is apon. ulvaceous had some perfectly round holes. The
holes are smaller than the circle of the farly's "lips" but are much more
perfet than the other tears and holes in the apon. leaves. Can I expect the
farly to devour the aponogetons?

Dan
--
| Dan Mongoven                  //        Maildrop: IL02 Room 1043      |
| FPDC - Core Systems Software  \\ Internet E-Mail: danmo at comm_mot.com  |