[Prev][Next][Index]

Various topics

>As far as the Dennerle book is concerned, the Aquatic Gardener's
>Association offers it to our members at $15 including postage.

I too would be interested in the AGA as well as the Dennerle book. I have
been looking for some good Aquatic plant book and Assn's around the S.F.
Bay area but have found none of either.......And just when my plant's where
starting to thrive.....Anyone with info could E-Mail me. Also some one was
asking where the Krib went...I have a link to the Krib on my Web page
(http://www.hooked.net/users/misman/) please no comments I use it just for
myself and anyone who happens to find it by mistake.
--
Gary Alness    (misman at hooked_net)---------->