[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V1 #54

To Tonid & others wondering what to use as a gravel additive:

I strongly recomend using a laterite product such as Duplarit G (and
I'm sure others on the list will agree).  I have used it on a trial
basis in a 10 gal tank & put some plants in there from my other tanks.
A swordplant which had grown very little in another tank for two years
doubled in sixe in 4 months in this tank (I then had to move it to a
bigger tank!).  I am now trying the A.R.T. clay as suggested by Earle
Hamilton, but it's too early to compare so far.

Joanne.