[Prev][Next][Index]

Coupl-a-things

Had a couple of things...
	1. I started a fermentation CO2 system on my new plant tank, and I noticed white fuzzy hair on the airstone. I heard of this in one of the articles but didnt know if it was bad or not.
should I remove it?  I was going to just leave it grow if it wants to.
 2. I want to set up several light tubes, probably 3, 48 inch tubes, on my 55 gallon tube tank.  the problem is that it
has a black top, except through the openings.  Will this be a lighting problem?  Currently I have two small hoods
with a single 15W tube in each one.  That (obviously) why I have yet to attempt to grow plants in it.
Should I cover the top of my tank and the inside of the hood with something reflective?