[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: CO2 test vs. table

Subject: CO2 test kit recommendations

Roger,

> George makes a good argument for the limited accuracy of estimat
> CO2 concentrations by interpolating from KH/pH tables.  So I sup
> will have to invest in *another* test kit.

George gave a very good explanantion of why Ammano's CO2 readings
might vary with his KH/pH/CO2 table readings.  But he did not say
that you _need_ to be that accurate.<g>

IMO, it is important to use _good_ KH and pH test kits.  Then use
a table that has good definition.  While this may not give you
pinpoint accuracy, that is not terribly important.  If all three
parameters are within reasonable limits, you're all set.

Karen