From: KB Koh <KB_Koh at ccm_ipn.intel.com>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: Anubias vs. Aglaonema

Hi,

I need some help in identifying several plants that I have taken
from the stream. I need to know how to differentiate between
Anubias and Aglaonema. I know that Aglaonema have broad leaves and
most have yellow or white streak on it but certain species of
Aglaonema look almost like Anubias especially the Aglaonema Tenellus
(spelling?). With 80W light in 50gal tank, the plants have fine
bubbles on the leaves even thought they are at the tank's end where
there are not much light. Thanks in advance.

rgds..kbkoh