In a message dated 9/27/2010 12:06:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
aquatic-plants-request at actwin_com writes:

Message: 4
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 08:55:57 -0400
From: Jamie  Johnson <Jamie_Johnson at gel.com>
Subject: Re: [APD] cherry  shrimp
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

After having Amano shrimp for  10+ years, I've always wanted to try some
cherry shrimp. I live in  Charleston, SC and have never had luck finding
any locally. Anyone on here  willing to sell me a dozen or more (plus
shipping) or is anyone close  enough for me to drive?

Thanks,
Jamie <'//

I got mine from Arizona Aquatic  Gardens.

Gerry Skau
All The World's A Stage, But The Play Is Badly  Cast---Oscar Wilde