[APD] Anubias Melting

Hello Guys,

Been on this mailing list for ages and here I am posting my first query. I
had seen this issue of anubias melting away in quite a few tanks off late. I
am from India and been into planted aquariums for quite sometime now. This
phenomenon happens to lush growing anubias. We suddenly find that the
rhizome weakens and then the leaves just detach and eventually melt away.
One sudden day we find a bush of leaves floating on the surface. This
happens in a short period of about 10 days span. Has anyone experienced
this? Will there be anyone who can help us out?

Regards.

--

Venket.