[APD] Gorse wood anyone?

I believe Christopher Damour wrote this email section below:
> Mary,
>      Most species of rhododendron are toxic.  I would not use it in my
> aquaria.  It is too bad, I had a great looking stump from a
> rhododendron in my yard that would have been perfect for my 55 GL
> otherwise.

I wonder if Gorse wood (Ulex europaeus) would be OK?

Tonnes of the stuff here is Scotland and it would look very twisted and
interesting as driftwood in a tank.

Far 'Greener' than most imported woods from half way across the planet!

Seemingly you can make Tea out of the flowers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulex_europaeus

--
Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/