Re: [APD] Damn snails

Stuart

I agree about the overfeeding. I know someone in the NJAGC that manages his
MTS population by controlling the amount of food he puts in the tank. I am
pretty sure he doesn't have any loaches either. It works really well. He
hardly has any there and the tank is set up for a few years already. It is a
high tech CO2 tank with a lower pH, but I don't know the parameters re Total
hardness and alkalinity.

I was able to get rid of MTS completely using Yoyo loaches
http://www.loaches.com/species-index/botia-almorhae , but it took almost a
year.

Jerry Smith
Bloomingdale, NJ