[APD] Using Sulphate of Potash in my tank

I've came across a container of powdered 'Sulphate of Potash' which is said
to be K2O, Potassium Oxide. Nutrients: NPK  0 - 0 - 48

http://www.william-sinclair.co.uk/gardening/products/plant_food

Is it possible to add this to my planted Aquarium?

Will this kill my tetra fish or shrimps do you think?

MSDS safety sheet says it contains: Sulphate of Potash
Origin & Composition:
Total Potassium Oxide (K2O) 48% of which 39.8%K is soluble in water

So I presume it's really K2SO4 or Potassium Sulphate?

I've got a 15L tank where the plant leaves of my Lilaeopsis brasiliensis are
starting to curl and yellow and I think it may be due to lack of Potassium?

Going by Chucks web page:
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/art_plant_nutrient.htm

Lilaeopsis brasiliensis Plant:
http://www.tropica.com/productcard.asp?id=040

Tank:
NO3:50ppm
NO2:0
NH3:0
pH:6.8
KH:8d
GH:12d

I use CO2 and add trace nutrients weekly and a touch of nitrate plus the
plants get a fertiliser tab every 3 months...
The substrate is just gravel and waste otherwise.

(Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just a root beginner!)
(pun intended)

--
Stuart Halliday
http://mytriops.com/