Re: [APD] id of bacopa monieri

If it is B. monieri, then I hope you have as great luck as we have.  A
member of my club lifted up her light fixture off the glass cover two weeks ago
and found that the plant had not only grown emerse from its floating  mat, but
had crept up onto the glass cover under the light and totally filled  the space
around the bulb.  She brought some to our board meeting to  share.  I chucked
it into a tank, just floating, and it has put on  incredible growth, both
submerse and emerse.  It's very attractive  also.

Carol   < ' )))><