Re: [APD] Dosing schedule for Seachem Trace & Seachem Iron

Yes,
    Flourish Traces do not do much.  You want to use Flourish but you
will also need an additional Fe source as Flourish is a little low.
Flourish Fe is really good but others can works well also.

As for your local mix, try this comparison chart:
http://www.gpodio.com/fert_table.asp

He lists the major fertilizers and the components.  See how your's
compares.  If it is similar, give it a shot!

Dennis