From: "Feddern, Tanya" <TFeddern at med_miami.edu>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 4:26:21 PM
Subject: [APD] Yes CO2 kits RE: Newbie Question

I have a CO2 amateur test kit from Red Sea.  It also comes with an iron
(FE) test kit and some free liquid plant food.  I don't know if these
tests really accurate.  It could be that they're old because I think
they were at the aquarium store a long time.  You can see more info at:
http://www.redseafish.com/SubCategory.asp?ID=99&subID=38