Re: [APD] soilmaster

I found my soilmaster was very dirty, not just dusty, but brown dirty.
So, I think you should have washed it.  However, I suspect that a water
change or two, plus filtering will be adequate.  When I washed mine it
never did get to the point where the water was completely clear, and my
tank is doing fine now - a month later.

Vaughn H.