Re: [APD] Diatom filter and Haze (CO2 loss)

It's not too difficult with a recharge valve (basically a
valve that lets you recirculate the water through the
filter without returning to the aquarium. It's included
with one of the models, but an add-on with others.

http://www.diatomfilter.com/products/p-29_recharge_valve.htm

I've heard of folks making the functional equivalent with a
couple of Tee fittings and 3 ball valves.

Scott H.