Re: [APD] Senator Craig

APD was set up and is  used for discussions and information exchange on
the subject of planted aquariums.  A discussion of church attributes,
cooking recipes, hunting clubs, etc. would obviously be a misuse of the
mail list.  So, too, is a political discussion, especially in today's
climate of strong political polarization.  It isn't tyranny, but merely
keeping the mail list in use for its intended purpose.

Have you visited www.TPMCafe.com yet?  That is a very good place to
discuss all kinds of political subjects, for those like me who are left
leaning.  There are, I'm sure, equally good place for right leaning
people.

Vaughn H.