Re: [APD] The hobby these days

Isn't it primarily Tom Barr's fault?  Before he started debunking all
of the well known "facts" involved in aquatic gardening, there were
always interesting topics to learnedly discuss.  We could spend several
days discussing methods for removing phosphates from the water to stop
algae growth, or removing nitrates for the same reason.  Or we could
discuss how we all target the exact right amount of each fertilizer in
the water, measuring, remeasuring, calibrating, recalibrating, buying
test kits, modifying test kits, etc.  I say, let's put the blame where
it belongs.
Vaughn H.