Re: [APD] CO2 regulator to CO2 tank connection washer

TW,

Sometimes my 9 Kg (local pub standard size) tank lasts only 3-6 months,
otherwise it has lasted 2-3 years. I have even used 2 washers at a time.
Everytime I check the installation joints with soapy water applied with
a small brush to check for leaks.

Here you get hard rubber, red fibre, PVC and even Teflon washers. Take a
sample to the hardware store and see what you can get.

Raj