[APD] Katrina, or how to get rid of duckweed......

On Wednesday I returned to my apartment in New Orleans, 5 and a half weeks
after the hurricane and the levee break (less than 2 miles away).  My
apartment escaped flooding but power was off until yesterday.  Surprisingly,
some plans and some fish lived!  The tank in my computer room still had
White Clouds, two corys, and some heterandrias.  The plants in that tank
that lived were a few Vals, one or two dwarf sags, an Anubias, and an Amazon
Sword.   The duckweed on top all died out but some Riccia did not!!

Tomorrow I will evaluate the other tank and report on it.