Re: [APD] Legal implications of free speech...

I dont care quite honestly. i mean i wont say it again cause i dont need
the bs nor do i want
to read about it. but quite frankly i dont give a poo. It's america, and
if you dont want to
have bad things said about your business than dont do business. and
better yet dont do
 any bad business. how hard is that. i'd PERSONNALLY rather fight in
court to know
that someone cant blame me for thier doing. period. sure all businesses
get bad reviews
from time to time, but groups of people and unrelated people enmasse is
another matter.

thats like trying to say the business should be able to sue for being
held accountable
 in a class action suit. i'm not saying it doesnt happen just thats its
wrong. and it isnt impossible
i dont see McD's sueing that 30 days guy. so the very use of legal means
speaks apdes about
certain subjects.