Re: [APD] Free speech issues

At 11:12 9/29/2005, you wrote:
>I'm not talking what's legal.  I'm talking actionable.  What's legal
>is ordinarily subject to interpretation.  But you put yourself at
>monetary risk by making some statements.  And you put the list owner
>at risk.

This is the kind of fear that a place that would make you SWARE tried
once before on this group.   I think Californian's are relatively
safe because of SLAPP legislation in CA.  But I will speak the truth
and I urge anyone who thinks that suppression of the truth thru fear
is wrong to do so too.

If you are afraid, don't speak out.  But don't council others to
cringe in fear.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco    NE5EE       gomberg1 at  wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!