Re: [APD] Light and Lids

When I took these measurements, first I use the tank lamp system. But my
luxometer was sensible to incidence angle, and the pendant I used has
intensity lobes, so the real absorption value with different glass angles
was uncertain.

So I switch to sunlight. In this case the measure was more stable, showing
no difference with the luxometer lens perpendicular to the sunbeam, and the
glass taking from ?30 to +30 degrees from the perpendicular. The same 11%
showed up, relatively constant with the glass angle.  (measurement error has
to be calculated).

So I decided to remove the glass hood, despite more evaporation. But more
efficiency was achieve, and also I can made some enhancements like placing
an Aglaonema Simplex emerged, with its roots underwater. In this condition
this plant is doing great.

Mariano