[APD] P. nigripinnis in Greensboro, NC seeks new home

Hi everyone,

I have a Paracyprichromis nigripinnis "Blue Neon",
just one, either a female or a pretty freaked out male
in my tang community that needs a new home. I had a
male but he died suddenly and she's just not happy
being by herself in there.

She's almost 2" long and there's no way in heck I can
afford to add at least the 2-3 of her size she'd need
to feel comfortable. I'm in the Greensboro/Triad area.
I have a ridiculously flexible schedule, so I could
meet whenever you'd be available. I'll drive up to 10
miles from my area. She's healthy, a good eater. Not
getting beat up but deserves better than I can give
her. She's free, of course, but you must have other
nigripinnis so she doesn't end up in the same
predicament later.

Email me off list if interested. I won't ship because
I don't know what I'm doing and might inadvertently
kill her. :)
Thanks,
Erin