[APD] Re:T-5s

My store uses them over our freshwater fish displays
as well as on our freshwater display tank. I grow
plants no problem in both. The display is an oceanic
37 cube so it is a real challange to light, I put a
single and a double on it in addition to the standard
light that the tank already had and although I have
not seen pearling I couldn't be happier w/ the
results.
Sandi