[APD] RE: Warped holey leaves

>Hello All, I have been having some trouble with my
>amazon swords. Most new leaves are contorted, and most
>have small holes in them. I thought it might be a lack
>of K, but am not sure. It does not look like iron
>difficiency though. I measured my Phosphate and it is
>high, around 4PPM. Does anyone know whether or not
>that would be a possible cause to my troubles. Any
>other suggestions are also appreciated.

As someone mentioned it could be calcium, but it could also be K also.
Here in Toronto I've noticed a large drop in K in the tap water to the point I'm
heavily dosing K to avoid my fine leaf stem plant from mutating and getting all
distorted.
If you don't want to buy a test kit some fish stores will test the water for you
(for a small charge or for free).

Peter.