Re: [APD] Ideal water conditions for Amazon Swords

>They don't insist on lots of GH but if your GH and KH are less than
>about 4 or 5, then you might not have enough calcium, which
>can show up as holes in the leaves.

That's an interesting note, can too much GH/KH cause the same thing?
Just curious as mine gets holes in the oldest leaves, but my water is
about 250ppm hardness out of the tap.  Don't remember KH, it's been
awhile since I tested, but it's up there as well.  I don't have any
fish that would eat holes in the leaves.

Nick Ternes
Port Washington, WI
WAKO
AKA