Re: [APD] Re: Tiny Tanks

According to what I've read on white clouds they come from areas of
strong current but they should be fine in a tank like that.

A Betta would also make an excellent fish for a tank like this.

They do fine in room temp water, prefer no strong current and are
ideal for being kept alone.

I would suspect you could even mix the two, since white clouds dont
typically nip at fins, and they are too small for a betta to see them
as a threat.

I kept a betta for several years in a similar setup, it thrived. As
compared to the one in my 20 gal aquarium... they were both purcahsed
at the same time and came from the same stock, they each lived for 3
or 4 years after purchase and died within several months of each
other.

David Noal