Re: [APD] Re: Tiny Tanks

Fish -- White clouds because the tanks are at room temp.
Plants - Monosolenioum tenerum, C. wendtii green. Both seem
to do very well in this setup. CO2 comes from the air and
the fish.

Water comes from my never-have-a-problem 15gal tank, which
gets ferts every other day but no added CO2.

Scott H.
--- James E Newville <jenewville at juno_com> wrote:

> >Scott H. wrote:
>
> >It measures, inside dimensions 5.5" x 5.5" x 6" or 181.5
> >cu. in. or 0.7859 gallons.
> >The corners are rounded, so the volume is tad less than
> >that, roughly 0.75 gallons.
>
> Scott, thanks for your reply.  I take it that you have
> one too.  What
> plants and fish do you have in yours?  What are you doing
> for CO2?

=====
Christel Kasselmann,
author of the best current authoritative text on aquatic plants
will be a featured speaker at
The Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies 30th Annual Convention.
March 18-20, 2005 at the Marriott Hotel, Farmington, CT