Re: [APD] Hanna pH meter

Clint,

I have many of them. Continously dipped in the aquarium they (the probe) last up to a year. A couple of them failed due to moisture build up near the aquarium, I had to dry them out for a few days. I couldn't get replacement probe easily here. I prefer ones with a separate probe with a BNC (Bayonet N) connector, you can use almost any manufacturers probe.

Raj
Bangalore, South India.

Has anyone got anything good or bad to say about the following pH meter?
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4319815141

I'm thinking about getting one. Seems pretty reasonable for $25. I can probably "borrow" pH buffers from work to calibrate it. Also any suggestions on better value/quality meters would be nice.

Cheers

Clint