[APD] Re: Back in the saddle again -- or - the bait that draws 'em in

I heartily agree. While the Amano site showed me what an expert could do,
the AGA contest photos and the gallery at Aquabotanic showed me that
"ordinary people" could do this. With the forms at Aquabotanic, The Planted
Tank and the huge depth of info at The Krib, I was able to take the plunge
and find help when I needed it.

Thanks to all of you,
Ann Viverette