Re: [APD] Re: Drilling tanks

If you're drilling down on a horizontal surface, you can
build a well around the area being drilled with modeling
clay to retain a small amount of water to keep the bit and
glass cool.

If drilling on a vertical surface, you can rig a bottle
with airline tubing to provide a steady but light stream of
water for cooling -- masking tape will hold it the
waterline in place over the drill area.

Bob, have you used these bits? Do you know how many
drillings are they good for?

Scott H.