[APD] Bubbles update

Acting on the advice about increasing flow to flush
out
bubbles I switched from my fancy siphons to 2.5 foot
lengths of 3/4" ID tubing, which were sort of circular
because of the roll they came on.  Backed the upper
tanks up about 3/8" (which is okay, I have plenty of
head room) due to higher friction coefficient
in the siphons, but this morning there were no
bubbles.

I also ordered a couple of aqualifters from a pet
supply
place in Canada.  No way to know how long it will take
to get them.  I just know they haven't shipped yet.  I
found them at a couple of sites in the US, but one
site
was broken so I never got to order and the other
required
registration.  I never buy online from a place I have
register.  There is no way to know how good their
security is and I don't want my financial information
in
a database that is accessible online.

Thanks,
Rod