[APD] Problems growing my Glossostigma. Need help!

Hi,

I'm having problems growing my Glossostigma. It's growing slowly, the old
leaves seem to die after a couple of weeks, and the new leaves seem to be
smaller than the original leaves and the one i see at the lfs.
I think it may be a nutrient deficiency or it maybe the hardness of may
water. In any case, it's driving me crazy! Help PLease!

Here are my tank specs:

Start date: December 28, 2004
Tank:  20 gallon
Filter:  2213 Ehiem Canister - no carbon used.
Lighting: 2x65 watt 6700K Power compact (only one of the 65 watt bulbs is
used, the other one is turned off)
Substrate: 3-4 inches of Red Sea Florabase Gravel
CO2 injection: Yeast through diy external reactor via canister outflow to
spray bar.
Water Chemistry: PH: 6.8 (night)-7.2 (day), KH: 4-5, GH: 8-10
Ferilization:  Seachem tab root, in addition to 5 ml of Tropica Master Grow
and 3 ml of Seachem Postassium every 2 days
Maintainance: 2 gallon water changes every 2 days.

Plants:
Cyperus helferi
Glossostigma
Rotala rotundifolia
Rotala spec. ''Nanjenshan''
Hydrocotyle
Microsorum pteropus (java fern)
Aponogeton madagascariensis
Nymphaea lotus (zenkeri)
Microsorum pteropus 'Windeløv'
Anubias barteri var. nana

I know i have enough light with just one 65 watt bulb on cause my Rotala
rotundifolia is red and the glosso is growing
horizontally (with 130 watts the glosso was growing under the gravel).
I think my CO2 is good cause all through the day all my plants are bubbling.

The rest of my plants seem to be doing well. My Aponogeton madagascariensis,
which is a notoriously hard plant to grow is flourishing, spouting new
leaves.

I'm at my wits end!

thanks

Byron