[APD] Riccia in low light

I would expect this to be in the archives somewhere, but if so I can't seem
to find it...

I'm running a 125 gallon tank with 100W of NO T-8 light on it, and without
CO2. This is plenty of light for plants such as Rotala Rotundifolia,
Limnophila sessiliflora, and Hygrophila polysperma 'Rosanervig.'

I'm curious whether anyone has tried growing Riccia flutans under similar
conditions. Tropica claims that it grows under anything from low to high
light. However, there are many posts in the APD archives insisting that it
requires high light.

I have some algae that look like Oedogonium or Cladophora on my driftwood
that I thought might make nice scaffolding for the Riccia. But I'd hate to
order some if I'm doomed to failure, where failure would include having it
look scraggly and ugly.

- Jim