RE: [APD] RE: WPG vs. lux or getting our Tetons in a wringer

David Aiken closes with:
Finally, you said:

> Steve P  feeling Pithy this morning ;-)
> (joke at your peril) >:-[

Just to ensure my safety, may I state quite categorically that I am not
joking! This post makes your first post even more ridiculous because it
indicates that you didn't ask for what you wanted so I really don't
feel that you're in a position to criticise respondents who don't give
you what you were after.
--

I'd say you drug your spurs across his hide pretty deep there, pardner.
While a number of us might agree 100% with the *content* of what you said,

Bill Ruyle