[APD] Re: Tonina

>>Well, a few things:
1. This is Tonina species, not 'Tonia' unless there happens to be
another genus I don't know about.
2. This is available from anyone who imports from Oriental Aquarium
(several stores on West Coast plus many on Aquabid).
3. I'm guessing you are offering this for sale through your store in
which case I think its bad form to spam the APD with a blatant
advertisement like this.  My apologies if you're giving it away for
free as a hobbyist...<<

Sorry Jeff, that was a typo. Actually it is NOT commonly available from
Oriental Aquarium. It is very rarely offered by anyone in the USA, whether
they deal with Oriental Aquarium or not. There is someone on Aquabid
offering it, I am selling it for a lot less. And no, I am not in the habit
of giving away anything, as anyone who knows me from the five years I have
been posting to APD would know! :)

Best regards

Robert Paul Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com