[APD] RE: algae indicators

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:22:09 -0500, Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net> wrote:

The two biggest players: CO2 and NO3. Less light helps is most cases also.
Much easier to deal with algae, plant health is easier to maintain etc.

Like driving a car, the faster you go, the more risk you take and the more
gas(nutrients/CO2) you need.
Any bumps in the road you'll feel them more.

I think I'll stick to the speed limit (nice and slow).

--
Andrew McLeod
thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk

This email was scanned carefully before transmission to remove any content, information or relevance.