[APD] Re: Oliver Knott's pics

Roger wrote:

<snip>
Check out http://www.pbase.com/image/22528278 to see how Oliver Knott used Ficus
pumilus (creeping fig), pothos and a few other plants for a great effect.

Thanks for referencing this site! Great images to inspire the next project. Plus, in looking at the pictures of the plants-for-sale tanks in Germany, I am incredibly jealous. The selection! The layout! The fact they're all labled! The obvious plant knowledge of the caretaker! What I wouldn't give... Any idea why this sort of sales hasn't seemed to have caught on in in the US? Or is it just my neck of the woods (MI)?

Laura