[APD] abbreviations ???

Hi all,   Newbie here.  Been reading your emails but got to say i can't understand all the abbreviations.  Is there a list somewhere that will tell me what they mean????

I'm just a housewife in Wis. USA.  Getting ready to set up a 90gal. planted tank. Could sure use some help.  Right now having trouble with what Substrate to use.

Been told Eco-Complete is the best but can't seem to find it,  Does anyone know what it cost and were to purchase it.??

De Anna