[APD] RE: The Krib

Erik, sounds great.

I would hope that it can be set up in a way like they did at the History of
AGA.
The Evolution of Nutrient Management.
Before the Sear/Conlin paper, the paper and after.

I think it will be benefitial to a new person to think about nutrients in
relation to eachother how the others can affect one like PO4.

Then read on and look at a way to keep good plant health that's reliable
and easy to accomplish without test kits, RO, high tech stuff, lots of
light, start up problems, algae, worrying over too many details etc.

I'll put something together int he next few days for you.

Some day I'm going to have to write a book:)

Regards,
Tom Barr