Re: [APD] Aquatic Plant forum proposal -- or - Shall we gather at theriver

Seem sto me thater is a certain critical mass of activity
and *active* membership that's necessary to keep a forum
(or group of them) going. That's hard to do these days with
so many aquatic plants sites popping up, not to mention a
number of forums, clubs, mail lists, etc.

Do folks see a need for some kind of aquatic gardening
forum (or group of forums) to fill a need that isn't now
fulfilled by what's already out there (not to mention, APD
;-) ?

I'm really interested to know what folks think about this.

Scott H.

=====
S. Hieber